Program for “Then Conquer We Must,” a play by Robert Osborne and adapted by Tom McIntyre, presented September 26–28 and October 3–7, 1980.Booklet is empty or it doesn't exist.
A booklet with a short history of the battle, schedule of celebration events, information about the USPS First Day of Issue Ceremony for the Kings Mountain postal card, program of “Then Conquer We Must” program by Robert Osborne, and letters from the following persons:
- President Jimmy Carter
- Kings Mountain Mayor John Henry Moss
- US Army General W.C. Westmoreland
- North Carolina Governor James B. Hunt, Jr.
- South Carolina Governor Richard W. Riley
- Virginia Governor John N. Dalton
- Tennessee Governor Lamar Alexander
- Georgia Governor George Busbee
- US Senator Jesse Helms
- US Senator Robert Morgan
- US Representative James T. Broyhill
- Phillip Burton, Chairman of the Subcommittee on National Parks and Insular Affairs
- Cecil D. Andrus, Secretary of the United States Department of the Interior
- Russell E. Dickenson, Director of the United States Department of the Interior
A brochure listing the events of the 200th Anniversary Celebration.Booklet is empty or it doesn't exist.
A map from the back cover of the 1980 commemorative program showing a diagram of the battle.
A poster advertising “The Battle of Kings Mountain,” a half-hour dramatization aired on WSOC TV from Charlotte.
A bumper sticker advertising the October 3–7, 1980 celebration.
A commemorative postcard and accompanying folder.